Monday, February 15, 2016

Botanical Hello

Good Morning, Stampers!

I think this is one of the easiest cards I have ever made without using any stamps! All of the color and pattern comes from the Botanical Gardens designer paper! Once I added a few gold sequins to the card, I thought it needed a bit more color. Looking through my stash of candy dots, I didn't have the colors I wanted, so I made my own! I punched a few circles from hand-held punches using Hello Honey and Cajun Craze cardstock. I adhered them to the card and then simply added Crystal Effects to the circles and allowed them to dry completely - thats it! Custom Candy Dots!

SU!pplies:
Paper: Hello Honey, Botanical Gardens, Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum, Whisper White. Cajun Craze
Accessories: Gold Sequins, Crystal Effects, 1/4" and 1/8" Circle punches, Hello You Thinlits

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

It's HERE!
FEBRUARY 2016 MINI SESSION
only $8.95 US

with a projects using stamp sets from the new 
Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures! 
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...
THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...
perfect for your club or stamp camp!

* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini 
collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)

*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Feb 2016 collage

No comments: