Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My Bloomin' Valentine

Good Morning, Stampers!

Today's card is one I created for a recent swap I participated in. It feature's the Bloomin' Love stamp set and coordinating Bloomin' Heart Thinlits. The background was created simply using the Watercolor Wash stamp. I added Blusing Bride and Rose Red ink to the stamp and spritzed it with my Stampin' Mister. Then, I just placed it on watercolor paper and pressed firmly. It needed a few minutes to dry before stamping directly onto it. What I love most about this is that not one background looks the same as another - a unique design on each card! I hope you give it a try!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Bloomin' Love, Watercolor Wash
Ink: Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Jet Black Stazon
Paper: Watercolor, Blushing Bride, Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum, Rose Red
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Bloomin' Heart Thinlit, Stampin' Spritzer

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: