Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Sparkly Birthday

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have another card to share with you featuring the soon-to-be retired Holiday Mini Catalog stamp set Sparkly Season. We've had such a mild Winter here so far, I think I will be using this set through April - haha! (I sure hope not!) Another scrap piece of the Season of Cheer designer paper - can't let a good piece of snowflake paper go to waste, right??!! I cut the sentiment apart and added a "birthday" sentiment. I have a few January birthdays that this card will be perfect for!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Sparkly Season, Age Awareness
Ink: Early Espresso, Night of Navy
Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Season of Cheer
Accessories: Circle framelits, Basic Rhinestones, blender pens, Gently Falling embossing folder

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: