Wednesday, December 09, 2015

GIft Certificates Available!

Good Morning, Stampers!

I hope you all enjoyed the 12 Days of Christmas inspiration as much as I enjoyed sharing the projects with you!!

Today, I wanted let you know that I have holiday gift certificates available! Not only will this give you a great gift option for those crafters on your shopping list, it is also great for those shopping for YOU! Gift certificates can be made in any increment and are available for redemption ONLY THRU ME, Melissa Davies, your Independent Stmapin' Up! Demonstrator. Here are a couple of gift certificates that have already gone out to some lucky stampers! I KNOW they will want to use it towards products coming up in the NEW Occasions Mini Catalog!


Want to make it easy for your family and friends to shop for you?? 
Print out the Dear Santa Wishlist, fill it out and I can take care of the rest!
But hurry, the last day to ensure Christmas Delivery is December 15th!
(expedited shipping is available for an additional charge)



Happie Stampin!
~Melissa

No comments: