Sunday, December 20, 2015

2016 Annual Calendar

Good Morning, Stampers!

WOW! What a FUN DAY yesterday! My downline Holiday Get-together along with my Annual Customer Appreciation Open House - it was a day packed full of great festive times!

One thing I LOVE to do for everyone is my Annual Desk Calendar. I am just tickled when I get asked if I am planning to do another one each year!

Take a look at my creation for this coming year! I found these 5" wooden easels online. The calendar is like a little work-of-art piece! The backside has all of my contact information as well as blog and website addressses. Place an order of just $35 (before taxes and shipping) and I will mail you one at NO CHARGE! Just be sure to shop in my online stor HERE

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Wild About Flowers
Ink: Real Red, Gardden Green
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Gold Dazzling Details, Gold Cord, 2016 mini calendar, Curvy Corner Trio Punch, 5: Wooden easel

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so adorable!!! Love them!

Unknown said...

Hi where did the tiny easels come from? I love these. How cute.

Melissa Davies said...

Pauline - I got them on Amazon!
https://www.amazon.com/eBoot-Pack-Mini-Display-Easel/dp/B01EST4CLG/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1512775599&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=mini+wooden+easels&psc=1