Saturday, November 21, 2015

Very Merry Christmas

Good Morning, Stampers!

The card I have to share with you todays is one I created exclusively for a private class this past week. It features the Reason for the Season and Happy Scenes stamp sets - they coordinate so nicely! Everyone got to try out the 2-step poinsettia - it was a hit!

If your in the area and would like to schedule a private class with your crafty friends, let me know! You can pick the occasion and I will handle the rest! Contact me for all the details! A Valentine class would be fun AND there are NEW PRODUCTS coming soon!!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Reason for the Season, Happy Scenes
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Real Red, Garden Green
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Gently Falling embossing folder, Real Red sequins, 2 1/2" circle punch

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Check out whats coming next week!



No comments: