Monday, October 26, 2015

A Pumpkin Patch!

Good Morning, Stampers!

Everything's coming up PUMPKIN'S! At least they are this week, anyway! And if you are scheduled to attend any of my classes this week, one of these are for you! I've created these little guys for all my class attendees this week. If you haven't signed up yet, there is still time! Just contact me!




They are easy to create, too! 
Adhere (2) pumpkin circles together and score 
the width of the candy. I added a strip
of Tear and Tape Adhesive to hold the candies in place
and secure each side with a glue dot. 

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Sparkly Seasons
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Seasonal Frame Thinlits, Dum Dum lollipops, Kisses candies

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: