Sunday, August 16, 2015

Watercolor Wishes Card Kit and Stamp Set

Good Morning, Stampers!

Have you seen the Watercolor Wishes Stamp Set and Card Kit from page 155 of the Idea Book and Catalog? What a great kit!  Take a look at all the cards - all 20 of them - that I created in under an hour! What I love most about this set is that you can personalize the sentiments any way you like because the stamp set is INCLUDED! In fact, it is the ONLY way you can get the stamp set! There are (12) photopolymer stamps that you will use over and over in future card-making projects. It is THAT GOOD!

**BONUS ** If you order this set either in my online store or directly thru me, 
I will include the clear plastic stamp storage box and insert as my gift to you!

My online store: www.stamp2it.stampinup.net and select SHOP NOW
OR
email me directly at www.rubberfunatics@att.net

Item #140406 - $35.00

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: