Friday, August 21, 2015

FREE TUTORIAL - Halloween Charger Plate

Good Morning, Stampers!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all of the wonderful comments and emails you sent about my Halloween Charger Plate project I posted yesterday! (See the original post here) I am happy to share with you the FREE TUTORIAL today! Get the items added to your wishlist now - ordering is available beginning September1st!



(click the photos to enlarge or right click to save to your files)



Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

3 comments:

cyndi said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! I can't wait to make it! I have one question, and if it's somewhere in the directions already, I apologize. What kind of adhesive did you use when you don't use dimensionals? I'd hate to make this and have everything fall off! Thanks again. You are so creative!

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks so much, Cyndi! My "go to" adhesive is the Multi-purpose Liquid glue... No worries about it falling apart :O)

cyndi said...

Thank you. I'm going tomorrow to find a charger plate!