Monday, April 13, 2015

Congratulations are in the Stars

Good Morning, Stampers!

Today is MY day!! This week, I am featuring the stamp set Bravo for my Create with Connie and Mary Card 'Create"tions Collection. This set is great for honoring someone special for an accomplishment, celebration or commemoration. Great sentiments to really make someone feel special!

My card today features the congratulations sentiment. I combined it 
with stars for a fun celebration of accomplishment!
To achieve this effect, I stamped the sentiment onto Vellum cardstock
using Jet Black Stazon ink. Then, I added Gold Glitz Dazzling Details along the 
edges and it naturally curled the ends of the stars for a 3D effect.

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Bravo
Ink: Crushed Curry, Jet Black Stazon
Paper: Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White, Vellum
Accessories: Stars Decorative mat, Stampin' sponge, Star framelits, Gold Glitz Dazzling Details


Curious to see the Card "Create"tions Collection? Be a subscriber!

Visit Create with Connie and Mary for all of the details!
Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great card! Did you stamp "congratulations" right on the stars, or did you stamp it in another piece of vellum and adhered it on top of the stars? It's hard to tell from the picture.

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks, Sandra! I cut the (3) vellum stars and laid them together. Then, I stamped right on top of all three. (so there is a little bit of stamping on each star). Hope that helps! Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment!