Monday, March 30, 2015

Blooming with Kindness

Good Morning, Stampers!

It's Day 2 of the Free Preview Week at Create with Connie and Mary! Remember to visit all of the designer's blogs for some great inspiration! Before you head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see who is offering FREE BLOG CANDY, check out this card I created using the Blooming with Kindness stamp set:


My downline, Tammy, showed this technique at a recent downline
get-together. It's fun and SO EASY!

I stamped the flower image using Pool Party ink 
over and over until the entire piece of Whisper White cardstock
was covered. A great homemade DSP!
Then, I stamped the sentiment in Jet Black Stazon and the 
flower image again using Bermuda Bay ink.
Little rhinestones were colored using a black permanent
maker for a little added glitz!
I finished off the card with a Basic Black Baker's
Twine bow in the top left corner.

Now it's up to you!
Visit Create with Connie and Mary to see who is offering
FREE BLOG CANDY today!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Jenny said...

One of my all time favorite sets! Love what you did - Thanks.