Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Lovely Amazing You SNEEK PEEK!

Good Morning, Stampers!

If you follow my Facebook page, you know I spent last week in Orlando Florida at the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference.

One of the best things at ANY Stampin' Up! event is the PRIZE PATROL! Everyone looks forward to winning! I, along with my fellow demonstrator friend, Laura, were lucky enough to win a Prize Patrol with our Tangelo Twist wrist bands.  We got the NEWEST Photopolymer stamp set called Lovely Amazing You - coming in mid-February as well as the Confetti Heart Punch! Lucky Us! You can see more of the Leadership highlights on the Shelli's blog HERE


I had some time to play around with the stamp set. See my creation!
I used blue and green hues to keep it a little more universal.
I can be used for any Wedding, Shower, Anniversary or for just about any 
occasion that you want to let someone know how much they are loved!


I'll keep you posted as to when this set becomes available
- be sure to check by often!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Lovely Amazing You
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Gold Foil
Accessories: Happy Heart embossing folder, Confetti Heart Punch, Gold Baker's Twine, Clear embossing powder, gold embossing powder, heat tool, embossing buddy

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: