Monday, January 19, 2015

Spring Collection Week One - It's MY DAY!

Good Morning, Stampers!


Today is the first day I get to share a project for the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection! I am not allowed to show the project as it is EXCLUSIVE to subscribers-only. I can, however, give you a little idea of what products I featured!

During this first week, Designers are featuring the products from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. I chose the fantastic Best Year Ever ribbon and button accessory pack along with the Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Paper. The paper has white tone-on-tone embossed patterns perfect for many different coloring techniques. Here, I simply sponged the colors to coordinate with the buttons and ribbon. I Love the fact that it is customizable!


If you'd like to see the project I made for this week as well as all of the other projects 
Connie and Mary for all of the details! We will be sharing over (24) projects for 
many different occasions in the coming weeks. Get in on the Collection today!  
SU!pplies:
Ink: Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Irresistibly Yours
Accessories: 3/4" circle punch, sponges, Best Year Ever Calypso Coral ribbon, Best Year Ever Button embellishments, Hello You Thinlits, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Margaret Raburn said...

This is adorable!! I love the fresh airy spring-y colors you've combined!!