Monday, January 12, 2015

FREE PREVIEW WEEK - Day 2

Good Morning, Stampers!

It's DAY 2 of FREE PREVIEW WEEK at Create with Connie and Mary! Did you enjoy yesterday? I hope you had a chance to enter to win some BLOG CANDY! Be sure to enter every day this week for LOTS of chances to win!

My card today was actually created for a recent swap I participated in. I LOVE THE BUTTERFLY BASICS stamp set! It combines a little vintage, shabby and glam all in one. I am over-the-moon with the new Butterfly framelits, too! The detail is amazing and they are so gorgeous together!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Butterfly Basics, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Sahara Sand, Crisp Cantaloupe, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey,Encore Gold Metallic, Early Espresso
Paper: Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Gold Foil
Accessories: Butterfly Framelits, Sahara Sand Lace Trim, Blender Pen


Now head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see who has a FREE TUTORIAL for you today!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: