Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Christmas Bliss Holiday Stamp and Card Kit

Good Morning, Stampers!

 Each year, I tell myself I'm going to get started on my cards early, only to find it one week before Christmas and I'm still stampin' away! Can you relate??

So, to help myself - as well as those of you who are busy, busy, busy, I have created the first of several Holiday Stamp and Card Kits to help you get a head start on all your Holiday cards. My goal is to give you plenty of time to sit back, relax and enjoy your family, friends and all that makes the Holidays special to you.

The first Holiday Stamp and Card Kit is Christmas Bliss:


$25.00 (+ shipping US only)
Kit Includes: 
* Christmas Bliss Photopolymer Stamp Set
* Consumables to create 3 Holidays Cards
* FULL COLOR step-by-step instructions

Kit DOES NOT Include:
* Ink
* Adhesive
* Clear Blocks
* Shipping



Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: