Saturday, July 05, 2014

Summer Collection Week 2 - Color Challenge - Sweet Baby

Good Morning, Stampers!

We are at the end of Week 2 at Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection so you know what that means - it's time for a challenge! And for this week it is a Color Challenge!



I love these colors - it matches my project for this week perfectly! So today's card is like a *bonus* ! 
I used the Something for Baby stamp set and a 1" circle punch along with a 
quick and easy design. A sweet card for a sweet baby!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Something for Baby, Baby We've Grown
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Hello Honey
Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Lullaby Designer Paper
Accessories: 1" circle punch, Baked Brown Sugar Baker's Twine,


Be sure to visit Create with Connie and Mary to see all of the Designer creations for this challenge.
We still have 2 fun-filled weeks FULL of great projects to share with you! Be sure to subscribe to see all the projects! You'll be glad you did!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

3 comments:

Deb said...

SO adorable! Love those punched pieces!

LeAnne said...

This is adorable. I have NO baby sets....I think I might "NEED" this set!

Nicole Tugrul said...

This is just the sweetest baby card! I love the circles with DSP and stamping!