Monday, June 23, 2014

Say "Hello"!

Good Morning, Stampers!

I LOVE Monday's during the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection because that is the day MY projects are featured! Of course, I can't show you my project here because they are only available to subscribers. I can, however, tell you that my project features this stamp set - Say Cheese.


Curious? Then you need to be a subscriber! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to join! We have lots of projects, cards and more to share with you! Use the project ideas for gifts, classes or keep them for yourself! Less than $1 a project - a really great deal!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Say Cheese
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Strawberry Slush, Blushing Bride, Hello Honey
Paper: Whisper White, All Abloom Designer Paper Stack
Accessories: crushed Curry Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinstones, Banner Punch

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: