Sunday, June 22, 2014

Blessed by God

Good Morning, Stampers!

The card I have to share with you today is my least favorite card to make. Unfortunately, it was a busy weekend and I had to make not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 sympathy cards for the mail tomorrow. Phew, I hope I don't have to make another one for a very long time!

I few days ago, I was skimming thru Pinterest and came across this beautiful sentiment. Little did I know how soon I would actually need it. I copied and printed 4-up on a piece of cardstock thru my printer. All I had to do was add the cross from Blessed by God and the flowers from Something to Say. A little lace and embossing was the finishing touch. With this type of card, less is definitely the way to go.


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Blessed By God, Something to Say
Ink: Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper: Very Vanilla
Accessories: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Venitian Crochet Trim, Basic Pearls
You can find the printable sentiment HERE


TODAY is the first official day of the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection!

If you haven't subscribed, it's not too late!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Paula said...

I understand how you feel about sympathy cards. Just wanted to say how very sorry I am for your losses. The card and sentiment are lovely and should give the families that receive them some comfort.