Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Watercolor Thinking of You

Good Morning, Stampers!

I was inspired by all of the new watercolor products coming in the new catalog June 1st. I decided to challenge myself to create a card using my very-neglected Aqua Painters. The technique couldn't be any easier, either!


I started with a 3 3/4" x 5" piece of watercolor paper. Using Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie inks along with my Aqua Painter, I began (from the bottom) just swiping the color on with the painter. I went a little heavy with the water to get the colors to blend together and let it dry completely. Then, using Jet Black Stazon ink, I stamped the grass image three times. That's it! SO EASY!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Wetlands
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Punpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Smokey Slate
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Watercolor, Basic Black
Accessories: On Film framelits, Crushed Curry Chevron ribbon, Aqua Painter, Cards and Labels Project Life framelits

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: