Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Thinking of You - GOOF!

Good Morning, Stampers!

Have you ever made a mistake on your project and had to start over? I can't tell you how many times I've thrown out the messed up project only to start fresh! Well that was a long time ago. Not because I don't make mistakes any more, because I DO! I've just been getting really good at covering them up! Take this card for instance. Can you spot the goof??


Of course not - cuz I covered it up! Even with my Stamp-a-ma-jigger, I managed to blur the sentiment - lol! 
A banner flag to the rescue and no one will be the wiser!  Think twice next time you make a goof on your project! There are no mistakes in paper-crafting, only possibilities for embellishing!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Peaceful Petals
Ink: Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive
Paper: Crumb Cake, 2013-1025 InColor DSP
Accessories: On Film Framelits, White Uniball Gel Pen, Blender Pen

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: