Saturday, April 26, 2014

Project Life: Everyday Adventures

Good Morning, Stampers!


Well, the EXCLUSIVE Stampin' Up! Project Life products arrived on my doorstep just in time for me to play a little yesterday! This whole scrapbooking concept is new to me - I'm used to the traditional 12x12 page layout. After playing just a few minutes with the different stamps, embellishments and cards, I know it is going to be so easy to incorporate this new fomat into my current scrapbooking ways.

The Project Life Everyday Adventure Series coordinates perfectly with the Geometrical stamp set and coordinating triangle punch. With the preprinted coordinating cards, I litterally put this together in less than 30 minutes! All I need to do now is insert the photos!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Geometrical, Project Life Day to Day, Project Life Point and Click
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, 
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Triangle Punch, 12x12 Project Life Pocket Pages, Everyday Adventure card collection, Everyday Adventure accessory pack, 

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi Melissa, love your Project Life inspiration. Thanks for sharing! :)