Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin - April

Good Morning, Stampers!

I was so excited to see the newest video for the My Paper Pumpkin kit for April! I stalked my mailbox for a few days in anticipation - haha! Check out the beautiful framed project from the kit:

 

Ok, So I changed my kit up just a bit! Since I am keeping this kit for myself, 
I really didn't need the wrap around the frame. I decided to make a card 
and banner with the additional kit contents!


Lots of extra tags are included to create a fun personal banner for Mom!


To create the card, I cut off the edge of the wrap on the score line.


I wrapped it around a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Whisper White card. Then, I peeled the top off of the sticky tape and pleated the ribbon along the edge. 



Complete the card with the remaining stamps and accessories.

GREAT NEWS! NEW Pre-paid Subscriptions!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: