Friday, April 25, 2014

Major Mishap- ALMOST!

Good Morning, Stampers!

I got myself into a bind the other day that required some really quick thinking on my part! To make a long story short, I forgot one of the stamp sets I needed for my class. (YIKES!) With only white cardstock and limited ink pads, I had to act fast with the stamps I had on hand.

Well, here is what I came up with!


If you remember, I said I only had white cardstock with me. Can you guess what I did? Yep! I colored the white cardstock with the ink pad and stamped the image (the bird and flower) on top! Then I cut the colored image and adhered it to the card front. Phew!! That was a close one! AND THEY LOVED IT! (

Just goes to show that anything is possible - especially when trying to avoid a major mishap!!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: