Friday, April 18, 2014

April FREE STAMP DAY!

Good Morning, Stampers!

My FREE STAMP DAY is one of my most favorite days of the month! It is my opportunity to give back to my customers with a project I create especially for them. I am so blessed to have these wonderful friends in my life!

This month, we made these adorable flower treat cups featuring the Daydream Medallions stamp set. The little leaves along the side actually pull out to reveal the candy from the backside! No ruining this beauty to get to the candy! Wouldn't they be pretty on your Easter table or as a baby/bridal shower favor?


Of course, for those of you who are unable to attend,  I am happy to share the project - complete with full-color downloadable instructions! Enjoy!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Daydream Medallions, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Versamark, Gumball Green
Paper: Rose Red, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Accessories: Floral framelits, Bitty Banner framelits, Circle framelits, 1" circle punch

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Kate said...

You are so sweet! I am hoping to figure out a way to transform your project idea into something for my Thanksgiving table, thank you! If I get something as cute as yours, I'll put up a post and link to your fabulous post! I bought a ton of these treat cups when they went up on the retirement list, hopefully they will bring them back again. Wouldn't they be perfect for shaker cards?!