Saturday, February 15, 2014

CCMC Spring Collection Challenge Week 4

Good Morning, Stampers!


It is the last day for the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection - Where has the time gone?   I have had so much fun these last 4 weeks stamping, creating and challenging with all of you! THANK YOU for subscribing, leaving comments and playing along with us week after week. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have!

My last card is one of my favorites so far. I just loved the colors for this week's challenge - bright, bold and eye-catching! I just couldn't resist using the Geometrical stamp set with the Kaleidescope Designer Paper!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Geometrical
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Triangle Punch, Itty Bitty circle punch, 1" circle punch, Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack, Banner Framelits


Of Course, it's not too late to join in on the fun of the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection! You can still get ALL 4 WEEKS of projects complete with full-color tutorials - visit Create with Connie and Mary for all of the details!

Happy Stampin'!


1 comment:

Deb said...

What a FUN card! Love how you used all those shapes!