Friday, January 31, 2014

Mr AND Mrs

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have to be honest, I really wasn't sure about this Ampersand embossing folder in the new Occasions Mini Catalog. I was worried it would sit and get neglected. However, the more I use it, the more I can't get enough of it! It works perfectly with Mr and Mrs single stamp!

I just lightly rubbed a little Whisper White Craft ink over the top of the card to add depth to the embossing. The sentiment is stamped in Jet Black Stazon on vellum cardstock and adhered to the card with glue dots. I covered the glue dots with the little gold flowers - sneaky!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Mr and Mrs
Ink: Whisper White, Jet Black Stazon
Paper: Strawberry Slush. Vellum Cardstock, Modern Medley DSP, Gold Foil
Accessories: Ampersand embossing folder, Gold Baker's Twine, Gold Sequin Trim, Basic Rhinestones, Itty Bitty Flower Punch

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: