Monday, January 20, 2014

Glory of Gold

Good Morning, Stampers!

I am so excited to share my first project with subscribers at the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection! All of the projects are exclusive to subscribers so I can not share the project with you. I can, however, give you a little taste of my project thru this card. I am calling it the Glory of Gold because of all the shimmer and elegance of the gold metallic ink!


Some of the products here are used in my project. If you'd like to see all of the fantastic projects the designers have created, just head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe! It's that easy! Get ALL the projects for less than $1 each!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Language of Love
Ink: Encore Gold Metallic
Paper: Very Vanilla, Golf Vellum
Accessories: Paper DoilyChampagne Glass Glitter, Gold Sequin Trim, Gold Baker's Twine, Small Heart Punch, Fringe Scissors, Scallop embossing folder.

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: