Thursday, December 12, 2013

Mug of Mints

Good Morning, Stampers!

I am completely obsessed with the cute little plastic partyware! There are so many sizes and styles - from plates, to cups, to silverware! These are little mugs (about 2" tall) that I found in the party section at the big box store.  I filled them with some little peppermint candies to give as a little favor.


To keep the top of the bag closed, I punched a piece of Night of Navy cardstock with a 3/4" circle punch. Then, I centered the smallest Festive Flurry framelit around the circle and cut. Finally, I embossed the snowflake with the Norhtern Flurry embossing folder and just slid it onto the top of the bag. 
The little tag is stamped with a few miscellaneous snow images and coordinating punches in Marina Mist and Night of Navy. I tied it together with a little Baker's Twine. 

SU!pplies: 
Stamps: A Round Array, Snowflake Soiree
Ink: Whisper White, Marina Mist
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy
Accessories: 7/8" scallop circle punch, 1/4" circle punch, Island Indigo Baker's Twine, 1? circle punch, Festive Flurry Framelits, Northern Flurry embossing folder, 3/4" circle punch, 3x5" cello bags



Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: