Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Festive Flurry Snowflake

Good Morning, Stampers!

I enjoy strolling thru the dollar store every now and again. I never know what treasure I may find! Recently, I came across these beautiful clear plastic snowflakes and knew exactly what i wanted to do with them! They coordinate well with the Festive Flurry Ornament kit and a few extra embellishments! And the best part? They were only a DOLLAR! I created this project for my stamp club this month. They can be displayed all thru the winter season, too!


Snowflakes measure approximately 10"

It's really tough to get a good shot of this when there is SO MUCH shimmer and sparkle!
The photos just don't do it justice!




Festive Flurry Ornament/Tag Kit #135813 $14.95
Available while supplies last!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Snowflake Soiree (optional)
Ink: Whisper White (optional)
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Vellum Cardstock
Accessories: Sizzix Scallop Circles #2, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Typeset Alphabet, Burlap Ribbon, Hot glue.

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: