Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November Stamp Club

Good Morning, Stampers!

During the Thanksgiving Holiday, we are reminded of all we are thankful for. One of the things I am greatful for is my fellow Demonstrators! I get SO MANY creative, inspiring and truly remarkable ideas from these talented men and woman. I am so lucky to be a part of such a great community of people who love to share their talents!

So, I thought for my projects this month, I would use inspiration that I have found from some very creative stampers - take a look:




Pilgram card by Julie P.



Post It Purse by Becky Roberts


Mini Open Basket by Sam Donald

Thank you, ladies for sharing your talents!! I am so greatful to you!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Claire Broadwater said...

Melissa, I just love the Pilgrim card! I would love to make one of these! It is just perfect for Thanksgiving!
XX