Saturday, October 12, 2013

MoNsTeRMaNiA!

Good Morning, Stampers!

Stampin' Up! announced this all-new and very adorable Monstermaniacs stamp set and I couldn't wait to get my hands on these little guys!


It didn't take long, either! I think these will be fun for any juvenile occasion!


I have a fun idea for the spider web using Dazzling Details! 


I traced a spider web onto a piece of waxed paper and allowed it to dry completely.
Once dried, you can gently peel it off and apply to any paper craft! FUN!
I can see this with icicles for Winter - hmmmmm!!!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Monstermaniacs
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Oval framelits, Deco Label framelits, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, blender pen, Silver dazzling Details, sizzix Typeset Alphabet

Happy Stampin!
~Melissa



No comments: