Friday, October 25, 2013

Hodgepodge Halloween Tag

Good Morning, Stampers!

Stampin' Up! has SO MANY adorable Halloween stamps I had a hard time using just a select few for this tag. I call this my Hodgepodge Halloween tag! Its a combination of Halloween Bash, Seasonal Sayings and Perfectly You stamp sets. A fun and fabulous Friday project!


I attached all of the individual elements to a Chevron embossed Chalk Talk Tag.
 I finished it off with a touch of Basic Black Chevron Ribbon

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Perfectly You, Halloween Bash, Seasonal Sayings
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Paper: Smokey Slate, Whisper White
Accessories: Basic Black marker, Old Olive marker, Tangerine Tango marker, Rich Razzleberry marker, Cheveron embossing folder, Chalk Talk framelits, Basic Black Chevron ribbon

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: