Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Halloween Top Note Pocket Treat

Good Morning, Stampers!

I can't believe the response I got to the witches' hat I posted yesterday! THANK YOU for all of the wonderful comments and emails - you all made my day! I'm so glad you liked it!

I have another Halloween treat to share with you for today. I created this little Top Note Treat for my Big Shot Class and it was a hit so I thought I would pass it along to you! It is made with (2) Top Notes from Pumpkin Pie cardstock. The front was stamped using the Halloween Bash stamp set and embellished with the Witches Brew Washi Tape and Black Stampin' Glitter. Just enough to fill with a few yummy treats! Enjoy!


Instructions:

1. Cut (2) Sizzix Top Notes from Pumpkin Pie cardstock. 
2. Cut off 1 1/2" off one end.
3. Cut the short end with the Finishing Touches Edgelit.
4. Cut one pocket (see instructions for pocket below)
5. Adhere the pocket to the full-size Top Note using liquid craft glue.
6. Run a piece of Sticky Strip just below the die cut.
7. Peel Sticky Strip and adhere Black Stampin' Glitter.
8. Adhere the Witches' Brew Washi Tape.
9. Stamp the sentiment using Basic Gray, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie markers onto Whisper White cardstock. Cut with the smallest Label Framelit.
10. Adhere to the front using a Stampin' Dimensional.
11. Stamp the bat image using Basic Black ink onto Whisper White cardstock. Cut.
12. Adhere the bat to the front using a Stampin' Dimensional.
13. Adhere the front Top Note to the pocket. 
14. Fill with tasty treats!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Halloween Bash
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Accessories: Sizzix Top Note, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Black Stampin' Glitter, Sticky Strip, Witches' Brew Washi Tape, Basic Gray, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie markers, Label Framelit, Multi-purpose Liquid Craft Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals. 

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: