Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Card Kit of the Month - Wetlands

Good Morning, Stampers!

I always find masculine cards are the toughest for me to create and I've heard that they are for some of you, too! So I thought it would be a good challenge for me to focus on that in this month's Card Kit of the Month. Here are the details!

Wetlands –
Card Kit of the Month
Kit includes the stamp set and all
of the supplies to create (2) cards
with full-color instructions!






Options


Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

2 comments:

Paper Potter said...

I love what you've done with this, Melissa. It's a stamp set that I've resisted buying, but that one string of little birds and their reflections keep calling my name ... with your help, I may have just hit the HAVE TO HAVE mark ... there are SO MANY men in this ginormous family of ours!

Melissa Davies said...

Thank you so much and thanks for visiting my blog!