Monday, July 22, 2013

Undefined--Stamp Carving Kit

Good Morning, Stampers!

I was SO THRILLED to hear all about the ALL-NEW UNDEFINED Stamp Carving Kit unveiled at the Stampin' Up Convention this past week! HOW COOL is it to be able to create a stamp and actually make it yourself? TALK ABOUT PERSONALIZED! I can't tell you how many times I have said "I wish they had a stamp for....."! Now, there is no excuse - lol!

Watch the video to see just how easy it is!



Here is the kit and all it's contents. Wanna see what I created with MY Undefined stamp?

For those of you who don't know what this is, it's a CREEPER from the Minecraft game.
My Son was THRILLED to have his own personal stamp - 
so much so that he wants more characters!!
Guess I need to buy a refill kit or two!


Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: