Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Last of the Convention Swaps

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have the last of my swaps to share with you today! I have the privledge of participating in the GoDivas Swap Group several times a year and meeting up at Convention and swapping in person is something I really look forward to. This group consists of many, many extremely talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and I am honored to be a part of the group!

The first swap was a 3D piece. I created a Christmas Ornament from the Sweet Pressed Cookie Mold and Simply Pressed Clay in honor of Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary - complete with "bling"!!


The second is a card I created featuring one of my most-favorite new stamp sets - Too Kind along with the yummy new In-Color Strawberry Slush!


The speckles were done with a combination of the Whisper White re-inker, rubbing alcohol and the Aqua Painter. Add approximately 20 drops of re-inker and fill the rest with rubbing alcohol. Hold the Aqua Painter over the card and lightly tap. The harder you tap, the heaver the spots. A fun and simple way to add a bit of interest to your projects!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Terri said...

I love both of these! I'd like to hear more about the ornament you made!!