Monday, June 24, 2013

WILD for WASHI!

Good Morning, Stampers!

Yes, it is TRUE! I am WILD for WASHI TAPE!

As you already know, I have the privledge of being a designer for the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection Edition. We had the FREE PREVIEW last week and this week begins the exclusive subscriber-only projects!



Well, my project for this week is being featured today and my focus is the wonderful Washi Tape! So, since I was on a roll (no pun intended - lol!), I thought I would share with you a card I made using Washi Tape along with a little embellishment idea  - another use for this wickedly wild and wonderful roll of fabulousness!




See the little Washi Tape clipped to the top of the sentiment? 
A fun way to coordinate your embellishments to your projects!

1. Slip the Washi Tape thru the paper clip

2.  Bring it together at the top.

3. Press the tape together and trim (or tear).

4. Repeat with more tape as desired. 
5. Twist the tape for added interest!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Label Love, Off the Grid
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla, Blush Blossom
Accessories: Epic This and That and gingham Garden Washi Tape, paper clip, Artisan Label punch

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Adorable card! Thanks for sharing