Sunday, June 16, 2013

Butterfly Thank You

Good Morning, Stampers!

I needed a couple of last-minute thank you cards a couple of days ago. Of course I have boxes full of ready-made cards, but just had to make them. Has that ever happened to you? lol!


This card came together fairly quickly. I stamped the butterfly from the Best of Butterfly 25th Anniversary set in Chocolate Chip ink on Whisper White cardstock. Then, with a blender pen, I colored with Soft Sky, Pool Pary and Coastal Cabana inks. I stamped the sentiment from the new Lots of Thanks stamp set in Chocolate Chip ink. The speckles are from the stamp in the April My Paper Pumpkin kit and stamped in Pool Party.

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Best of Butterflies, Hello Friend (My Paper Pumpkin), Lots of Thanks
Ink: Soft Sky, Pool Party, coastal Cabana
Paper: Whisper White

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: