Tuesday, May 07, 2013

You're A Star!

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have been having a blast playing around with NEW products from the upcoming 2013-2014 Idea Book and Catalog! No worries! In just a few short weeks and YOU will, too!

This card was created with Sketch and Outline Alphabets as well as the Simply Stars stamp set. I needed a card for a special person to tell them just how special they are and I think I did just that!


Like what you see and don't want to wait for the NEW Catalog? Join my rubberFUNatics team and start pre-ordering TODAY! PLUS, get an additional $30 in FREE products! 
Check out my website for all the details! 
SUpplies:
Stamps: Sketch ABC, Outline ABC, Simply Stars, Hey There
Ink: Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso
Paper: Very Vanilla, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Paper Piercer, mat and template, Early Espresso Marker

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: