Thursday, May 09, 2013

CCMC Sketch Challenge #251

Good Morning, Stampers!

This week's Create with Connie and Mary Sketch Challenge made it so simple to use my new toys! It's an easy sketch and I couldn't wait to get the NEW GINGHAM GARDEN WASHI TAPE onto my card!


I turned the sketch a bit to get a look at it from a different angle and I really liked the direction so I went with it!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Label Love, Simply Sketched
Ink: Old Olive, Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Vellum Cardstock
Accessoried: Artisan Label punch, Itty Bitty flower punch, Basic Rhinestones, Gingham Garden Washi Tape

Check out all of the designs at Create with Connie and Mary HERE

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

7 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

My box of new toys still sits on the table since I've been in Fiji...can't wait to play! Love the bright colors and vellum accent! Too cute! Great job with flipping the sketch!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Very clever to use Vellum so the washi tape shows through. Love that! And I also like how you flipped the sketch. Lovely card!

Deb said...

Loving the washi tape!! What a super great way to use it here with the velum! I love it!! And I love how the sketch looks turned on its side!

Lisa Martz said...

I love this! What a great way to use the washi tape! I have been looking for something easy for my clients to do using the tape and this gives me a fun idea! Great working with you on Create!

Margaret Raburn said...

Melissa, this is stunning! I love your use of vellum for the image and how the washi tape still shines through! Very creative!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Love your card!! I like how you flipped the design, and I love the Washi tape!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Great way to show the Washi Tape! I just got back from vacation and need to play with this new stuff. The Vellum looks great as the stamped layer!