Sunday, April 21, 2013

Swallowtail Wishes

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have one more card to share with you featuring the Swallowtail stamp. I created this to coordinate with the project I showed you yesterday (and uses the leftover butterfly pieces). Together, they make a great gift ensemble!


I have this card as one of the features for my Stamp Set of the Month Club, too! 
You can find the details HERE

Su!pplies:
Stamps: Swallowtail, Sweet Essentials
Ink: Whisper White
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Woodgrain embossing folder, bird punch, flower trim, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Summer Starfruit, Crumb Cake markers

Happy Stampin'!
Melissa

1 comment:

stampwithsandy said...

Wow, just stunning, Melissa! Love how you layered the wings of the butterfly, and your woodgrain background.