Friday, April 12, 2013

Fast and Fabulous Butterfly

Good Morning, Stampers!

It's FRIDAY!!! Time for a fast and fabulous card!

I combined the stamp set - Hey There - from the March My Paper Pumpkin kit with the all-new April Best of Butterflies - part of the 25th Anniversary Collector stamp set.


The sentiment is perfect for a special friend, don't you think? How about that butterfly?? I colored it first by inking it up in Daffodil Delight ink. Then, using Regal Rose, Melon Mambo and Pacific Point (in that order - lightest to darkest), I tapped the ink randomly onto the image - then stamped onto Whisper White cardstock. Clean off the stamp and repeat. I cut both images out and adhered them together using Stampin' Dimensionals. I love this "thumping" technique for multi-colored images!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Best of Butterflies, Hey There
Ink: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP
Accessories: Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point markers

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: