Monday, April 01, 2013

Card "Create"tions - LIVE!

Good Morning, Stampers!

I am so excited to be todays designer for Create with Connie and Mary's Card "Create"tions All Occasions Edition! My feature stamp set today is Up, Up and Away. I love this set because of it's versatility - you can't go wrong with any occasion and this stamp set!

Of course, the ONLY way to see my cards is to subscribe to the Card "Create"tions All Occasions Edition HERE.

I did, however, create a card for you today featuring this set, too!  Sort of like a *bonus* card!



This card is super quick and easy - my kind of card!

Begin with a Pacific Point card base. Stamp the clouds in Pacific point. Stamp the birds in Basic Black and the sentiment in Whisper White ink.

On a separte piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the balloon in Daffodil Delight and cut. Stamp the balloon tail in Pacific Point and cut.

Adhere the  tail to the card front. Adhere the balloon to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Be sure to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see all of the details on how you can get in on the Card "Create"tions!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments: