Monday, February 04, 2013

Weekly 3/$5 - Love in the Air

Good Morning, Stampers!

Love is in the air this week at my Weekly 3/$5 card classes! Create your cards for an upcoming wedding, a special anniversary or Valentine's Day - your choice!


I found out at one of my recent classes that some attendees had never embossed or paper-pierced! I KNOW! Can you believe it?! So, I thought I would throw a little of both into these cards. The top card features our stunningly beautiful Pewter embossing powder. The hearts, tho difficult to see in this photo, features a large paper-pierced heart. The third card features one of the newest single stamps offered called Towel for Two...

Please contact the Center directly to reserve your spot - Monday at 9am or Wednesday at 10am. These cards can be created in under an hour for only $5.00. Kits are also available - contact me directly to hold one for you!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: