Friday, February 22, 2013

Fast and Fabulous Friday!

Good Morning, Stampers!

I had one of those yearly celebrations (wink,wink) last week and needed several thank you card's to send out. I had seen an idea on Pinterest with a glue/glittered heart and thought it would be a perfect to use for my cards. I first drew the heart with Multi-purpose liquid glue and added Silver Glass Glitter. (Allow the glue and glitter to dry completely) I added a few Itty Bitty flowers in Real Red along with rhinestones and a simple thank you for the sentiment. I was able to whip up 20 cards in less than half an hour! Success! AND that Silver Glass Glitter just sPaRkLeS!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Pretty Petites
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories: Multi-Purpose Liquid glue, Itty Bitty flower punch, rhinestones, Silver Glass Glitter

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: