Monday, February 18, 2013

Artisan Embellishment Kit Class

Good Morning, Stampers!

For my upcoming Artisan Embellishment Class, I have created 5 projects featuring embellishments from this fabulous kit! The kit includes over 20 embellishments and 4 trims all with a bit of vintage flair. Take a look:






The Artisan Embellishment class is scheduled for Monday, February 25th @ 6:30pm. If you are unable to make it, I have a limited number of class kits available, too! Class kits will include all of the supplies to make the (5) projects shown above as well as full-color instructions. Stamping is not included in the kits, however, a complete list of supplies will be included along with the instructions. Contact me for more information.

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

I'm interested in more details about your last card. How did you get the honeycomb impression on the card base? And how did you vary the color of the card base? Thanks!