Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Shoe Box Swap - Sneak Peek!

Good Morning, Stampers!

A few of my local downline and I got together yesterday for a shoebox swap to create some new card samples using products from the upcoming Spring Mini Catalog. I had such an AMAZING time! It was so much fun for me to get the opportunity to sit down and stamp!! Thank you Tammy, Arlene & Donna! I can't wait to do it again!

Here is one of the two cards I created!


I'm lovin' the NEW PRODUCTS!! You should be receiving your copy of the Spring Mini Catalog this week! It is FULL of gorgeous and frilly and fabulous products for Valentine and Spring Occasions! You are going to L-O-V-E every page of it! If you would like to be added to my mailing list and receive a copy of the Spring Mini Catalog, email me!

Be sure to check back soon as I will be posting the second card from the shoebox swap in the days to come!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: