Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Stamp Club Exclusive

Good Morning, Stampers!

I had the pleasure of my Stamp Club Members' company this week when we met for our monthly meeting. I love creating exclusive projects just for them! I originally had the idea to create a Fall wreath but soon realized that Thanksgiving is next week and they wouldn't have enough time to enjoy their work as long as I would have liked them to. SO, keeping with the wreath idea, I just switched gears and went for a fun, whimsical Holiday wreath instead.


I found the wreaths at the dollar store here in town and began with (3) Apothecary Accent tags and embossed them with the Northern Flurry, Fancy Fan and Lacy Brcade embossing folders. I added the letters from the Sizzix Typeset in Early Espresso and the little decorations are stamped using the Scentsational Season stamp set and coordinating framelits.

If you would like to join my stamp club, I have NEW rounds starting in January! 
Contact me for more information!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: