Thursday, August 02, 2012

Snow Festival Holiday Card Kit

Good Morning, Stampers!
I am lovin' the new Holiday Mini Catalog, aren't you? One of the fun displays at our recent Convention showed how versatile the Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags (page 12) 128152 $3.95 can be! Not only can they be used as gift tags, they can be used as journal tags on scrapbook pages or as a layer on a card! So clever!


 For the next few month's, I will be offering my version of the Snow Festival Holiday Card Kit for only $10. The kit will include instructions as well as the supplies (no stamping) for the (5) cards I have created  below. In addition to the cards, you will also receive an additional (20) tags for you to create Holiday projects of your own! Contact me to reserve your kits! (shipping additional)


Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa




1 comment:

Mary J said...

What a gorgeous set of cards, Melissa!