Monday, August 06, 2012

NEW TEAM MEMBERS!

Good Morning, Stampers!
One of my most favorite things about Stampin' Up! is welcoming new friends to my Rubberfunatics team! August has a super-cute Howl-o-ween Printers Tray kit for all new members who join the Stampin' Up! Family in addition to the fabulous customizable starter kit.



I am happy to say that I have made several welcome cards using the exclusive convention stamp set "I AM" , the NEW Core'dinations cardstock (127848 $6.95) and the 3 1/2" Scallop Tulle in Early Espresso (127839 $6.95)..




I would LOVE to send one to you! Just join my team HERE


SU!pplies:

Stamps: I AM

Ink: Early Espresso

Paper: Very Vanilla, Easrly Espresso Core'dinations

Accessories: Adorning Accesnts embossing folder, Large Scallop Edgelit, Labels Collection Framelits,


Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa


No comments: